CLn in Charlotte, NC
Darst Dermatology offers the following skin care products from CLn® to the residents of Charlotte, Matthews, and the surrounding North Carolina communities:
Innovative, gentle, non-drying washes that effectively cleanse the skin prone to eczema, infection, acne, folliculitis and other conditions.
Developed and clinically tested by Dermatologists, CLn® products are effective and safe.
CLn® Sport Wash
Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
Like a Bleach Bath in a Bottle
Developed by dermatologists to elegantly deliver the effectiveness of a bleach bath with portability and convenience.
CLn® BodyWash is a gentle, non-drying wash formula that effectively cleanses skin prone to
eczema, acne, infection and folliculitis.
- Reduces the appearance of redness, dryness and scaly skin associated with atopic dermatitis.
- Safe for the Whole Family
- Clinically tested to be safe and effective in children 6 months of age and older.
Designed by Dermatologists for High Performance Athletes
- Proven effective on ringworm, athlete’s foot, and jock itch.
- Effectively cleanses skin after exercise, contact sports, or other activities where skin is prone to infection, acne, and folliculitis.
- Developed for athletes who spend time in areas where microbes and bacteria thrive, such as locker rooms and sports arenas.
- Easy on Skin- Clinically and Dermatologist tested.
- Highly effective, yet so gentle on skin, the National Eczema Association awarded its Seal of Acceptance.
Easy to Use
Our special air-tight, self-sealing container has a unique one-way valve, made to be used in the shower, and travel in your gym bag. For those who push hard: CLn®® SportWash concentrated gel formula
CLn® Facial Cleanser
Designed by Dermatologists for the Delicate Skin of the Face
Gentle and Effective
CLn® Facial Cleanser is safe and effective for cleansing skin prone to rosacea, eczema, acne and other sensitive skin conditions.
CLn® Facial Cleanser is formulated to minimize tightness, stinging and other symptoms of sensitivity by helping maintain skin’s moisture balance.
This luxurious, creamy, gel cleanser foams into a light lather that lifts away makeup and impurities, leaving skin feeling clean, soft and comfortable.
With continued use, the proprietary combination of moisturizing, foaming and cleansing agents in CLn® Facial Cleanser leaves skin looking smooth, healthy and refreshed.
Soothing on the Skin
- Dermatologist tested
- Non-irritating to the skin
- Fragrance and dye-free
Refreshing to Use
- Rinses easily
- Leaves no residue
- Maintains moisture balance
- Convenient for traveling and use in the shower
A Healthy Scalp is the Foundation for Healthy Hair
Safe and Effective for Oily Scalp
Developed by dermatologists to effectively cleanse scalps prone to itching, folliculitis, dermatitis and dandruff.
CLn® Shampoo is an innovative formula for normal to oily scalps that is non-irritating and fragrance free.
- Works quickly to soothe itchy scalp.
- Leaves the scalp refreshed, and hair looking flake-free, healthy and manageable.
- Cleans hair thoroughly, instantly removes heavy, dulling residue and easily rinses clean.
Clinically and Dermatologist tested.
- For oily hair types
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
Dr. Darst, a board-certified dermatologist, offers skin care products to residents of Charlotte, Matthews, and other Metrolina communities in North Carolina. Schedule a consultation today by calling 704-321-3376. Darst Dermatology is conveniently located at 11301 Golf Links Drive North, Charlotte, NC 28277.